Russian Venture Company (RVC) may create three venture capital fund of funds, together with the Chinese Shenzhen Capital Group, Tsinghua University Science Park (TusPark) and the private Sino-British venture fund
"Technically, all innovation mechanisms have been activated. There is the system of venture capital funds — we supervise two in the Urals, for example. However, there is little interconnection. Gulnara Bikkulova, RVC.
The majority of investors are people from telecommunications and IT industries, so they mainly invest in projects related to e-commerce (the proportion of transactions over Internet-based projects is 90 %)
Two venture capital firms are teaming up to create Russia's largest space technology investment fund, worth 3 billion rubles ($60 million), to invest in aerospace startups and technologies, one of the companies involved said Tuesday
The founders of MaxTelCom believe their technology can bring fiber-optic networks to every apartment and office, which will boost the quality and speed of the internet by dozens if not hundreds of times compared to what we are familiar with today. The company plans to make its debut on the international market in 2015
Biofund was created on January 24th, 2011. There are two stakeholders in the creation of this company: the RVC, which owns 94% of our equity; and the Venture Innovation Fund (VIF), based in St. Petersburg, which owns the remaining 6%