The objective of the program is to ensure engagement of the active part of society in innovation activity and to develop positive public image in relation to new markets and technologies.
The program should provide system communication support for the process of creation and development of new technologies and industries.
Program implementation levels:
- identification of technological and ethics barriers and search for ways to overcome them;
- development of a message to popularize new markets and innovation activity;
- development of communication infrastructure;
- preparation of the popularization reference formats and models, their pilot implementation;
- work with the active communities and associations (establishment support and acceleration).
Focus in the Program in 2016 will be placed on motivation of the potential players of the new markets, development of human and social capital, improvement of information communication of various groups and associations - innovation ecosystem participants.
1. Ensuring preparation of the agenda for the popularization of new technological markets and innovations.
2. Development of communication infrastructure of the innovation and venture market;
3. Popularization of new professions, educational and career paths in the area of science and technology among young people;
4. Engagement of the active maker, professional, scientific and other associations in development of new markets and technologies.