Since 2013, RVC has carried out expert, organizational and communication activity aimed at the extension of cooperation with the leading organizations and international standardization centers for smart systems (Smart Home, Smart Building, Smart City, Internet of things, etc.).
The following results were achieved after two years of work:
- RVC joined the expert activity of International Electro technical Commission (IEC);
- upon the initiative of RVC, a task force for smart home/smart house (IEC/SEG 1/WG 4 Smart Home) was set up as part of IEC;
- upon the initiative of RVC, a task force for IEC/SEG1/WG 8 Mobility and Logistics, in the context of Smart Cities, was set up, affiliated by the German Committee of electrical engineering, electronic and information technology, affiliated by the German Institute of Standardization and German Electrical Engineering Association (Deutsche Kommission Elektrotechnik Elektronik Informationstechnik in DIN und VDE, DKE), which includes three experts from Russia;
- RVC participated in the preparation of the agenda and conduction of the meeting of the Presidium of the Council Panel, under the President of the Russian Federation for economic modernization and innovation development of Russia, devoted to Innovation in Housebuilding. Important results of the meeting dated March 4, 2014 are positive feedback of the RVC activity and recommendations of further development of the Smart Home project.
International standardization partners of RVC
RVC OJSC actively extends partner pool as part of the progress of international standardization, including on March 2014, a Collaboration Agreement is entered into with the R&D Institute Moscow State Building University (RDI MSBU) in the flow of the Third Russian Investment and Building Forum. The agreement implies interaction in the following areas:
- implementation of the modern standards in the building industry of the Russian Federation,
- ipreparation of the specified expert and analytics reports,
- iconduction of the joint specialized events,
- iassistance in increase of the specialists quality,
- ielaboration and promotion of suggestions related to change of the legislation base, etc.
RVC joined Technical Committee of Rosstandard
On July 1, 2015, RVC representatives participated in the meeting of one of the technical standardization committees, established by the order of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (Rosstandard) - TC 098 Biometry and Biomonitoring (TC 098, TC). RVC was approved as a competent member of TC as a result of the meeting, where RVC represented its interests within the international standardization development program. The suggestion, by RVC, to set up task forces for three priority areas of the technological development, within TC 098, was approved: Smart city, Internet of things (IoT), Big data.
On September 21, 2015 an order of set up of these task forces was signed by the head of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology, A.V. Abramov. Rosstandard together with RVC and NP "Russian association of assistance in development of biometry technologies, systems and communications" will supervise the activity of these task forces, which will be carried out on behalf of all Russian players in the corresponding technology markets.
Interaction with the corresponding international groups ISO/IEC will become an important area of their work:
1. JTC 1/SWG 5 «Internet of Things (IoT)» и JTC 1/WG 10 «Internet of Things (IoT)»;
2. JTC 1/SG 1 «Smart Cities»;
3. JTC 1/SG 2 «Big data» и JTC 1/WG 9 «Big data».
RVC formed the Technical Committee 194 “Cyber-Physical Systems” (TC 194)
TC 194 is a key tool for ensuring professional and effective participation of RVC, JSC in the activities of “regulatory control” of the Digital Economy of the Russian Federation program for the development of draft national standards in the field of Big Data, Internet of Things technologies, Manufacturing (Industrial) Internet of Things, and Artificial Intelligence.
As part of the activities of the new technical committee for standardisation, it is planned to develop and adopt several national standards:
— GOST R “Internet of Things. Reference Architecture” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 30141);
— GOST R “Internet of Things. Terms and Definitions” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 20924);
— GOST R “Internet of Things. Interoperability of the Internet of Things Systems. Part 1. Structure” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 21823-1);
— GOST R “Internet of Things. Interoperability of the Internet of Things Systems. Part X. Semantic Interoperability” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 21823-X);
— GOST R "Big Data. Reference Architecture” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 20547);
— GOST R "Big Data. Terms and Definitions” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 20546);
— GOST R “Smart City. ICT Reference Structure. Part 1. The structure of the business processes of the Smart City” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 30145-1);
— GOST R “Smart City. ICT Reference Structure. Part 2. The knowledge management structure of the Smart City” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 30145-2);
— GOST R “Smart City. ICT Reference Structure. Part 3. MEP Systems of the Smart City” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 30145-3);
— GOST R “Smart City. ICT indicators” (harmonisation with ISO/IEC 30146).
Nikita Aleksandrovich Utkin — Program Manager of RVC, JSC, Chairman of the Technical Committee for Standardisation “Cyber-Physical Systems”
Tel. +7 (495) 777-01-04;