International Conference on Big Data, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence.
Big Data Days 2020 is a three-day event consisting of one day of master-classes and a two-day conference. The conference provides three concurrent streams of talks discussing the essential innovations in big data science, such as artificial intelligence, deep learning, real-time broadcast processing, datalogy, predictive analytics, and cloud technologies.
Conference #BigDataDays provides online broadcasting and simultaneous translation of reports.
The Big Data Days conference is dedicated to technical talks in significant data areas, high workloads, data processing and analysis, and machine learning.
The conference brings together developers, IT professionals, and users to share experiences, discuss best practices, and advantages in use cases and business applications.
The event is designed to educate, inform, and inspire — hosted by people passionate about big data and data science.
Why attend a conference?
- Meeting with over thirty international speakers from leading data management companies.
- Three technical streams cover the most significant and relevant aspects of big data, including deep learning, real-time stream processing, data processing and analysis, and cloud technologies.
- Familiarization with carefully selected purely technical and independent materials.
- A network of more than 450 members from various companies who use big data in production.
- Choice of six full-day technical pre-conference seminars.