The annual international HI-TECH BUILDING exhibition is an essential event in the field of building automation systems, «smart home», solutions for «smart cities» and energy efficiency.
For almost 20 years, the event has been bringing together on its site the world's leading manufacturers, Russian developers and distributors of equipment and solutions, dealers, installers, corporate and end customers, making it possible not only to acquaint and get acquainted with the latest products but also to exchange knowledge, experience, establish useful contacts and find partners and contractors.
Although now, online events are rapidly capturing all niches, the automation market players note the need for personal communication, which not only has not gone away, but has become more acute, and which is correctly implemented on the site of the primary and long-known industry event.
The exposition part of the Exhibition will include a display of technologies and products in the field of building automation, smart home systems, and energy efficiency, solutions for a smart city, as well as many separate thematic expositions, including a joint stand of members of the KNX Association, an exhibition of embedded solutions for home installations CUSTOM INSTALL and solutions for Smart Cities.
An extensive business program designed for the interests of representatives of various vertical markets has become an integral part of the Exhibition. This year, the events of the business program, like the Exhibition itself, will be held using a set of measures to ensure the sanitary safety of people, such as social distancing between listeners, regular disinfection of rooms and surfaces, additional ventilation of the pavilion, and, finally, online broadcast for those who will not be able to attend the conference personally.
HI-TECH BUILDING 2020 To Be Held as an Exhibition-forum. Among the events for customers from various vertical markets are planned both already proven discussions and conferences, and entirely new ones, determined by the realities of today.
The program will include:
- Conference: Technologies and Solutions for a Modern Office and Smart Meeting Rooms. Huddle Rooms.
- Conference: Smart Hospital. Tasks for Digital Services, Automation Systems, and Building Life Support.
- The Digit (Tsifra) Conference in the Smart Home. What smart solutions are in demand in the real estate market?
- Conference: Intelligent Buildings. Lessons Learned from the Pandemic — how COVID 19 will affect the requirements for the equipment of residential and commercial facilities?
- Academy for installers, KNX forum.