The Russian Venture Forum is the largest international platform for discussions and negotiations, a meeting place for Russian and foreign participants in the venture capital industry.
The Russian Venture Forum is the largest international platform for discussions and negotiations, a meeting place for Russian and foreign participants in the venture capital industry. The forum is a unique platform for those who are looking for new partners and customers, who know how to lay the foundation for the future development of business, for those who are looking for an opportunity to become a co-investor with leading industry experts, for those who find the most promising sectors for investment first.
The forum is included in the register of official events of EBAN, Venture Club, Tech Tour, NABA, RVC, RAWI. The Russian Venture Forum includes 1,120 speakers, including 850 investors from Russia and more than 30 foreign countries, 649 exhibiting companies, 18,000 participants from 70 cities of Russia and 30 foreign countries.
Topics for discussion:
- Business, science and education, a strategic alliance for technological breakthrough
- The role of the venture capital industry
- Alternative tools for financing technology companies
- Individual private investors as part of the global venture capital community
- Cryptocurrency prospects
- IP capitalization: a request for radical action
- Russian venture capital market: deals, trends, capital
- The role of the university as a supplier of scientific and personnel competencies
- NTI — new formats for the coordination of innovative programs. Investment opportunities
- Investment opportunities in overseas markets
A Pitch session will be also held as part of the Forum, where the acceleration program finalists will be selected. The best startups will be selected to participate in Pulsar VC international acceleration program. This year, the exhibition projects will be presented in two directions: Blockchain and Industrial.