RVC activity is in many aspects based on establishment of long-term and mutually beneficial partnership relations with the other participants of innovation and venture ecosystem. The primary lines of RVC's collaboration with the partners is development of innovation infrastructure, implementation of support programs that contribute to the development of existing and emergence of new entities on the venture market providing high-quality services to innovation ecosystem participants.
RVC partners are as follows:
- Federal and regional authorities
- Development institutions
- Financial institutions
- Technoparks, business incubators and accelerators
- Educational organizations
- Universities and scientific organisations
- Innovation companies
- Industrial associations
- Mass media
- Consulting companies
- Venture funds
- Venture partners of RVC Seed Fund
- RVC portfolio companies
- and others players of the innovation ecosystem.
RVC partner benefits from:
- participation in implementation of RVC projects related to development of Russian innovation ecosystem;
- opportunity to receive financial, information and experts support from RVC for the Partner projects and events;
- access to information relating to investment activity of the companies managing venture funds set up with participation of RVC capital;
- access to a database and participation in qualification of innovation projects included in educational and acceleration RVC programs;
- obtaining independent opinion of RVC in regards to investment objects;
- participation in Russian and international educational programs, seminars, conferences, lectures held by RVC and its partners;
- access to experts' resources of the RVC Partner network;
- networking with innovation ecosystem participants — RVC partners;
- promotion of the Partner brand and its projects via the RVC's information channels and events.
Partnership terms and conditions
RVC Partner status is granted to an organization with a positive history of collaboration with RVC that entered into the Cooperation Agreement with RVC or has a Certificate of RVC Seed Fund Venture Partner.
How to become an RVC partner?
1. Send a free-form application to email@example.com (time taken to consider — 10 days). It is necessary to attach a description of at least two joint projects successfully implemented together with RVC, and recommendations from at least two customers and/or partners.
2. Sign a cooperation agreement.
3. Get RVC Partner status. The Partner status is valid for 1 year from the date it was granted, it can be annually extended upon agreement of the parties.