INNOPROM is an international industrial exhibition in Russia; it has been held annually in Yekaterinburg since 2010.
The Principles of INNOPROM:
- Organization of the exhibition taking into account the priority world trends in the development of industry and technology as well as priorities enshrined in the Russian industrial and technological development programs.
- Establishment of a platform for international cooperation.
- Preparation of the event agenda based on interests and expert opinion of industry representatives.
- Organization of specialized events on the most topical issues on the INNOPROM site.
- Invitation of the most relevant authoritative representatives of the expert community to participate.
Topic: INNOPROM-2018 — "Digital Production".
The business program consists of 13 thematic tracks and 5 special projects.
Advantages of participatation in the business program:
- Topical discussions of the future of global industry;
- Direct contacts with business leaders and government officials;
- Effective b2b communications with producers, investors and buyers;
- Maximum promotion in the leading media.
The Republic of Korea was chosen as the partner country of INNOPROM-2018 — one of the leading countries of the Asia-Pacific region in terms of economic development and the volume of trade with Russia. Over the past decades, the Korean industry has reached leading positions in such areas as automotive, shipbuilding, production of electrical appliances and telecommunications equipment.
At INNOPROM-2018, the partner country will present the achievements of the leading sectors of the Korean industry, innovative developments, investment opportunities and prospects for technological cooperation.
- Specialized Exhibition INNOPROM. METALWORKING.
- Specialized Exhibition: Additive Technologies.
- Specialized Exhibition: Technologies for Power Engineering.
- Specialized Exhibition: Industrial Automation and IoT.
- Specialized Exhibition: Machine Building and Manufacturing of Components for the Machine-Building Industry.
The exhibition is attended annually by more than 20,000 managers and specialists of machine-building enterprises interested in the purchase of equipment for metalworking and robotization of production facilities from industrially developed regions of Russia and the CIS countries.